Want a better way to
keep your hot tub clean?
Let ScumRay do its magic!
As seen on...
Unique material, clever design
ScumRay’s unique absorbing fibers attract body oils. These fibers are woven into a 3D honeycomb micromesh, dramatically increasing the surface area available to trap hot tub scum.
ScumRay’s clever design allows it to both float and sink, maximizing the surface area in contact with your water.
- • ScumRay’s submerged tail allows water to wash over its wings, quickly trapping scum.
- • ScumRay’s belly fibers trap body oils that go through your hot tub pump, as these oils rise to the surface.
How it works
ScumRay does its magic
ScumRay keeps your hot tub sparkling clean by absorbing body oils, cosmetics and exfoliated skin before they become scum deposits in your tub, pipes, and filter.
Oil trapped on the surface and deep inside can be seen under black lighting. Simply wash with dark laundry to remove all of the trapped scum.
Goes for a dip
Does its magic
Tub is sparkling clean
Let customers speak for us
It does what it says it will do.
ScumRay seems to better then the other products I’ve used price is better. Easy cleaning. Now it’s the longevity test.. So far so good, a step above the rest….
This thing is quite amazing, it's doing an amazing job cleaning my tub..
Works great. Good quality product. Wish it would sting people that think it’s a toy when they play with it! Lol.
I have noticed my hot tub being much cleaner since I started using ScumRay. I would highly recommend them to anyone if they want to simplify their hot tub maintenance.
This works well in our tub!
I have to admit I went into this purchase a little sceptical and wow and I glad we decided to take a chance. These things are amazing and we literally get no scum build up on the tub. We will definitely continue to use this product.
We were Clchanging our water/filters every 3 months for issues. With ScumRay we have so far extended minimally 30 days and things are still clear.
ScumRay – Twin Pack
The true test was running the scum rays through a clarifying cycle, worked way better than the balls to absorb all the gunk that spa clarifier brings to the surface!
Great product - works well and nice addition to hot tub!
The scum ray stays in place and helps with the hot tub scum. Thank you!!
It took about a month shipping. I was excited to throw them in and see if they work. It seems like they do. My hot tub seems like it’s easier to balance, and the edges cleaner. The foam problem is down. I’m about ready to wash them and see how they fare. I would repurchase, and I would also recommend others buy them. Not to mention they are super cute.
ScumRay out-cleans the competition!
All you have to do is…
• Before using ScumRay, clean your filter with filter cleaner
• Use hot tub purge before changing your water
• Fill your tub with water and balance the chemistry
Install your ScumRay
• Remove packaging and secure tail using the suction cup anchor. If the cup won’t stick, let the suction cup sink the tail – ScumRay will circulate in your tub!
• Alternatively, use your dispenser or a tub feature to secure ScumRay
• After every dip in your tub, take ScumRay by the tail and
gently sweep it back and forth across the water
• Sweeping helps absorb floating oils
• Wash one at a time, alternating every week
• Wash in warm water with dish soap; agitate well to remove trapped oils
• Rinse well and air dry before returning to hot tub
• Always keep one in your hot tub
• If your ScumRay is sinking, you are not washing often enough!
Make the most of it
• Before every wash, use ScumRay’s padded head to wipe scum
build-up at your hot tub’s waterline.
Replace yearly to maintain peak cleaning performance
ScumRay Twin Pack
Our Twin Pack includes two ScumRay hot tub cleaners with suction cup anchors. ScumRay is made of scum-trapping micromesh to quickly absorb body oils, cosmetics and exfoliated skin before they become scum deposits in your tub, pipes, and filter.