Want a better way to
keep your hot tub clean?
Let ScumRay do its magic!
As seen on...
Unique material, clever design
ScumRay’s unique absorbing fibers attract body oils. These fibers are woven into a 3D honeycomb micromesh, dramatically increasing the surface area available to trap hot tub scum.
ScumRay’s clever design allows it to both float and sink, maximizing the surface area in contact with your water.
- • ScumRay’s submerged tail allows water to wash over its wings, quickly trapping scum.
- • ScumRay’s belly fibers trap body oils that go through your hot tub pump, as these oils rise to the surface.
How it works
ScumRay does its magic
ScumRay keeps your hot tub sparkling clean by absorbing body oils, cosmetics and exfoliated skin before they become scum deposits in your tub, pipes, and filter.
Oil trapped on the surface and deep inside can be seen under black lighting. Simply wash with dark laundry to remove all of the trapped scum.
Goes for a dip
Does its magic
Tub is sparkling clean
Works very well so far. I bought 2 and after 1 month I am having to wash it. Like that these are reusable. No more yucky scum
ScumRay – Twin Pack
The scum ray is excellent and I’m really happy that I ordered 2
We are happy that with this Ray of happiness.
Very please with the product. Does the job as advertised
Just started using it a week ago after my tub was drained and cleaned.
We put these 2 ScumRays in 45 days ago and it’s made a big difference in our outside hottub! Keeping it so much more clean on top of the water for sure. Thank you.
The product works great. The water has been clearer since we have started leaving it in the tub. The suction cup however does not stick to the tub at all. So we have it attached to one of our dials on the tub. I have recommended these to a couple of friends.
We’ve always battled with the oils that float on the surface, the Scum Ray completely eliminated all the oils and even the stuff that normally sticks to the side of the walls
We put it in our cold plunge and it’s been keeping it clean and oil free
Great product works great
It does what it says it will do.
ScumRay seems to better then the other products I’ve used price is better. Easy cleaning. Now it’s the longevity test.. So far so good, a step above the rest….
This thing is quite amazing, it's doing an amazing job cleaning my tub..
ScumRay out-cleans the competition!
All you have to do is…
• Before using ScumRay, clean your filter with filter cleaner
• Use hot tub purge before changing your water
• Fill your tub with water and balance the chemistry
Install your ScumRay
• Remove packaging and secure tail using the suction cup anchor. If the cup won’t stick, let the suction cup sink the tail – ScumRay will circulate in your tub!
• Alternatively, use your dispenser or a tub feature to secure ScumRay
• After every dip in your tub, take ScumRay by the tail and
gently sweep it back and forth across the water
• Sweeping helps absorb floating oils
• Wash one at a time, alternating every week
• Wash in warm water with dish soap; agitate well to remove trapped oils
• Rinse well and air dry before returning to hot tub
• Always keep one in your hot tub
• If your ScumRay is sinking, you are not washing often enough!
Make the most of it
• Before every wash, use ScumRay’s padded head to wipe scum
build-up at your hot tub’s waterline.
Replace yearly to maintain peak cleaning performance
ScumRay Twin Pack
Our Twin Pack includes two ScumRay hot tub cleaners with suction cup anchors. ScumRay is made of scum-trapping micromesh to quickly absorb body oils, cosmetics and exfoliated skin before they become scum deposits in your tub, pipes, and filter.